Blogger Templates

Disclaimer

Some of my posts are my own - sometimes they are thoughts, ideas or work-related and academic related materials of my own. Yet, for the posts which I share; be it videos (via youtube) or materials (via scribd and other sites) which are not my own, I hereby express millions gratitude and give full credit to the original uploader. My intention are not to take credit for them- only to share them to spread love, knowledge and opinion.

Thank you.
Author: cristina johnny fred
•8:46 AM
i used to be such a brat...when i was 5-12years old- i wanted to be a winner in everything..when i played(kono-kono)with my friends, i wanted to be the center of attention, the one who hold the most power, the one everybody must follow..i wanted to get my own way- every time. i wanted to play according to my rules..and when my friends turned me away i would usually resort to crying, threats(telling my friends that i'd never played with them again)or plain bullying tactics like when i bit my friend's head..or when i broke my friend's toys..usually i'd be left alone with no friends in the end..and i would sulk and ate my heart out, promising myself that i'd never ever play with them again, or that i'd never ever let them play with my toys again..then after a few days, i'd beg my daddy to buy me something so that i could 'bribe' my friends to play with me..and every time- my friends took me back..not because of the 'bribe' but i guess, because there weren't that many of us..there were only 5 houses at kg.layo-layo(that's what our village was called)..they would certainly missed anybody (even me-the spoiled brat)when he/she wasn't around..
so i was always forgiven..and then i'd end up making another scene..yes...i was a drama queen..
i remember though there's only one girl who didn't put up with my whining- she'd always put me down even before i made any scene, probably because she's so used to having me throw tantrums.. she'd made me cry by teasing me endlessly...and i was a little afraid of her..i'd try to be nicer every time she's around...although i would lose my cool even with her from time to time- like that one time when we wanted to fight one another with an axe each...
that was how much of a drama queen i was then..
and the only girl in the village whom i was a little intimidated of, well- she's become one of the closest people to me who stood by me all these years- still puts up with me nowadays..i even met my husband because of her...she's after all my cousin..
and to think that i almost 'axed' her because i was being such a drama queen...
|
This entry was posted on 8:46 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On July 17, 2010 at 11:40 PM , Antonia Duon said...

baaaa..understood...jom sambung men kapak2.muhaha...our story is just begin kanto ni....pounsikou. terharu sa membaca..

 
On July 19, 2010 at 2:02 AM , cristina johnny fred said...

hahaha..tanganak tokou po kante di kan..? mcm lum sekolah la..tadika nogi kante rihh...heheheh...kenangan terindah..wakakak! nasib pe tu au najadi kita berkapak kapak..