Blogger Templates

Disclaimer

Some of my posts are my own - sometimes they are thoughts, ideas or work-related and academic related materials of my own. Yet, for the posts which I share; be it videos (via youtube) or materials (via scribd and other sites) which are not my own, I hereby express millions gratitude and give full credit to the original uploader. My intention are not to take credit for them- only to share them to spread love, knowledge and opinion.

Thank you.
Author: cristina johnny fred
•7:40 AM
now lets talk about crushes....hehehehe
my first crush- a character named 'vinnie' in an australian drama series back in the early 90's..a punk, gang leader who fell for a simple girl..huhuhu...next, i had a huge crush on the character of the masked rider black (ksatria baja hitam)who was a hero saving the earth from the 'gorgom'..then i met, keanu reeves in bill and ted's excellent adventure...and i was hooked, ever since..usually i'd fall for heroes in movies, like leslie cheung, but none to the extent of my feelings for keanu...
i'll let you guys know just how much i am into keanu soon...you'll be amazed...LOL...
back to the topic..hmm....but then that was just about it...i had crushes- lots of them- all to guys 'out of my league'..hahahah!
actually, i think girls in my era were late bloomers..not only in terms of 'physical' but also emotions as well..well- at least that was the case with me..i had eyes for good looking guys but only when they're on the silver screen..when in real life- well, i would still went skinny dipping without shame(with my friends- guys and girls)..heheheh...
to be honest, there were incidents of 'writing mock love letters', having guys from the school nearby as our imaginary boyfriends- but honestly, for me- there weren't anything to it..no feelings involved...just things i did for fun, to fill in my spare times..hahahah!but then- who could hold a candle next to keanu..?none..thus, my fate was sealed..
so i didn't have real life crushes...not until much later....
This entry was posted on 7:40 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: