Blogger Templates

Disclaimer

Some of my posts are my own - sometimes they are thoughts, ideas or work-related and academic related materials of my own. Yet, for the posts which I share; be it videos (via youtube) or materials (via scribd and other sites) which are not my own, I hereby express millions gratitude and give full credit to the original uploader. My intention are not to take credit for them- only to share them to spread love, knowledge and opinion.

Thank you.
Author: cristina johnny fred
•5:22 AM
i watched the series on and off again over the years...it is quirky, entertaining and funny...it has a touch of genius in the plot and story line...i guess, that's why it had won so many emmy..

but yesterday- it really touched me deeply..it was the part when preston(one of lynettes's twin sons)came back from russia with a russian fiancee..lynette had investigated the fiancee and found out that she had duped two husbands before..this led to preston cancelling the marriage but he seemed to blame lynette for it.

lynette went into the room where preston was sitting alone and basically told him that she'd rather her son hate her then see him regrets and despairs over the decision he could have made. and before she closed the door behind her, she told her son that she'll always be there for him and that he could take as long as he wanted to forgive her but 'just don't take too long..because i missed you already..'

and the mom in me broke down....i was crying like mad...i really felt lynette's words right up to my bones..she is just a character, it is just a show but god-the show really is good!!!!not only that it has the flair of a great entertainment but it also has soul....
|
This entry was posted on 5:22 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On July 29, 2010 at 4:38 AM , cindyjbj said...

Always my favourite show. ;-)