Blogger Templates

Disclaimer

Some of my posts are my own - sometimes they are thoughts, ideas or work-related and academic related materials of my own. Yet, for the posts which I share; be it videos (via youtube) or materials (via scribd and other sites) which are not my own, I hereby express millions gratitude and give full credit to the original uploader. My intention are not to take credit for them- only to share them to spread love, knowledge and opinion.

Thank you.
Author: cristina johnny fred
•4:50 AM
my dad is the best...i am his first born- in fact his only child for 18 years before my sister (of different mother) was born..
i grew up having my dad cater to my every needs- he would read me bedtime stories over and over again-it didn't matter how many times i ask or how many times he had to repeat the same story - sometimes,he'd read it until i fell asleep..he never got mad at me- no matter how bad i behave..a complete contrast(like day and night) to my mother.
i remembered, growing up asking my father for everything i wanted and getting it..i might not get it as fast as i wanted but my father would buy the things i wanted sooner or later..the most expensive i ever asked of him- a watch priced at RM120 (it was a huge amount of money back then in 1990's)- my prize for passing the UPSR examination..i didn't excel in it though- i got 4 straight B's..still, my father bought it for me half year through form 1 (after painstalkingly saving for it- i realized now)..he was only a labourer..but he tried to give me everything to make me happy...that is why i say- my daddy is the best..
This entry was posted on 4:50 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On July 26, 2010 at 1:16 AM , cindyjbj said...

Your dad is definitely the best, Cris. You're so blessed. ;-)

 
On July 28, 2010 at 5:20 AM , cristina johnny fred said...

thank you cyn..you know..even now (after 30plus years, a husband and three children later) my dad still cooks for me(us- me and my family) when we comes home on holiday..i would not be allowed to do anything but eat and sleep all day- imagine that..even now- at this age i am in..i couldn't ask for a better father....;-)