Blogger Templates

Disclaimer

Some of my posts are my own - sometimes they are thoughts, ideas or work-related and academic related materials of my own. Yet, for the posts which I share; be it videos (via youtube) or materials (via scribd and other sites) which are not my own, I hereby express millions gratitude and give full credit to the original uploader. My intention are not to take credit for them- only to share them to spread love, knowledge and opinion.

Thank you.
Author: cristina johnny fred
•4:25 AM
28th June 2016...7.18 p.m.

      I am a couple pounds heavier(well, okay, more than a couple pounds) a couple of year older, and hopefully a lot wiser. HOHOHO...Keeping my fingers crossed that I won't hibernate again- well, at least not that long, lah.

    Well..My first born was in primary school when I started this blog. Now she is in secondary school, Form two. My third was the youngest then..and now, she has a three year-old sister. How times fly..I have a lot of things to share..but let us get to it bit by bit. Bear with me guys....

|
This entry was posted on 4:25 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: